Registration fees & guidelines
|Registration Category||Regular (up to 31st Dec, 2022)||Delayed (up to 15th Feb, 2023)||Spot Registration|
|PG Student (with valid certificate from Dean/HOD from parent institute)||₹5000||₹6000||₹7000|
|Accompanying Person (per head)||₹4000||₹5000||₹6000|
|+70 years (with valid ID proof)||Complimentary||Complimentary||Complimentary|
Registration Guidelines :
- NEBAOICON 2023 would be a Physical Conference.
- Registration is mandatory for all including Faculty, Chairpersons, Speakers, and Invited Delegates. Registration fees shall be borne by the individuals.
- Registration fees will be considered as per the date of receipt of payment.
- Registration is non-transferable.
- Registration is complimentary but compulsory for all NEBAOI members of the age group 70 years and above.
- Overseas delegates can register only through bank transfer (as per non-NEBAOI member rates)
- Please provide the correct email id and mobile number. All communication will be through such modes only.
- PG Student should submit a Bonafide certificate issued by Principal/ HOD along with Registration.
- Conference Organizers are not responsible for postal delays/failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communication.
- Registration is mandatory for accompanying persons above 5 years of age. Accompanying person & children will not be permitted in the scientific sessions.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All cancellation requests should be sent by email only.
- Up to 31st January 2023: 50% refund only
- 1st February to 20th February: 25% refund only
- After 21st February: No refund
- All refunds will be made after a deduction of 18% GST
- All refunds will be made 30 days after completion of the conference (Note: Application bank charges will not be refunded for online registration).
- NEFT/ RTGS: The registration form needs to be filled out using the online portal available on the website or the physical form attached below. After making NEFT / RTGS payment the delegate has to upload the details online in the portal/ send an email to [email protected] and provide the Transaction Details of the payment. The confirmation will be sent to the delegate email ID within 7 working days.
- Offline payment: Demand draft to be drawn in favor of NEBAOICON 2023 payable in Shillong. Please send the registration details along with payment i.e., Demand Draft to the Conference Secretariat address given:
Account Name: NEBAOICON 2023
Bank Account Number: 79000100011282
IFSC Code: BARB0VJSHIL (Fifth Character is Zero)
Account Type: Current
Branch: Shillong Branch